Geotechnical and Geomechanics
Written by Rodney Bellido de Luna
Our specialist department in soil mechanics and geotechnical allows us to analyze all soil types, delivering optimal design specifications for new and existing structures.
The main objective of soil mechanics area is to determine the geomechanical properties of the soil to provide advice and technical specifications for the proper design, construction and control of mining projects, housing developments, residential and industrial buildings.
- Determine carrying capacity, constante ballast, seismic soil classification according to provisions of the DS61, thrust forces, foundation design, absorbency, drainage, etc..
- Determine carrying capacity, constante ballast, classification of soil according to provisions of the DS61, thrust forces, foundation design, absorbency, drainage, etc..
- Study of soil foundations and cum, deep foundations with piles socalzados and excavation shoring, etc..
- Study of soil mechanics for new road projects or repair of existing roads.
- Studies with modern equipment to explore and investigate of a way nondestructive, soils and rocks through refraction sísmic
Slope stability and common problems
- Study of slope stability, using new tecnologies .
- Containment solutions for unstable slopes.
- Determination of the seismic response of a soil profile, for seismic record.
- Improvement and replacement of soil with poor geomechanical conditions.
- Treatment for residual soils.